HANCOCK WHITNEY 2019 LSU GOLDEN TICKET SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
No purchase, payment or any kind of banking relationship is required to enter, win or claim a prize. A purchase or banking relationship will not increase an entrant’s chances of winning. Winner is responsible for the payment of all taxes on the prize.
Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
The Hancock Whitney 2019 LSU Golden Ticket Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Hancock Whitney (“Sponsor”).
The National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) and the Western Division of the Southeastern Conference (SEC) and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “Entities”) will have no liability or responsibility for any claims in connection with participating in this Sweepstakes or the prize(s) awarded. The Entities have not offered or sponsored this Sweepstakes in any way.
- Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins on August 19, 2019 and ends on October 31, 2019.
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to all legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who have reached the age of majority in their state of domicile at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, Louisiana State University (“LSU”), parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, prize suppliers and advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate family members (i.e., spouse and parents, children, siblings, and their respective spouses regardless of where they live) and individuals living in the households of the above, whether related or not, are not eligible to enter or win a prize. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Participation consists of an Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Sweepstakes Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- How to Enter:Sponsor will post one or more invitation posts during the Sweepstakes Period (at Sponsor’s sole discretion) on Facebook where entrants will be directed to complete an online registration form by visiting hancockwhitney.com/lsu-golden. Upon completion of the online form, you will receive one (1) entry (“Entry”) into the Sweepstakes. Please refer to Section 5 entitled “Random Drawings” for further information. Entrants must fully complete and submit all required data requested on the registration form to be eligible, and consent to be automatically registered to receive emails, marketing promotions, as well as the Insights Blog from Hancock Whitney. Incomplete and/or inaccurate entries are void. All entries shall be the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. By entering, you understand that your Entry (or portion thereof) may be posted online, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, to be viewed by members of the general public.
Note: If an entrant accesses Facebook on his or her mobile device to enter the Sweepstakes, the entrant’s wireless provider may charge the entrant for applicable data charges. Entrants should consult their wireless service providers regarding their pricing plans. Message and data rates may apply.
Entry Limit: There is a limit of one (1) entry per person per day during the Sweepstakes Period.
Note: If any Entry fails to comply with these Entry Requirements or any other sections of these Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify an entrant.
- Random Drawing:
Drawing for Prize:
On or about October 31, 2019, the Sponsor will randomly select one (1) potential prize winner (“Prize Winner”) from all eligible Entries received. The Prize Winner is deemed to be a potential winner, pending verification of the entrant’s eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules as determined by Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion.
- Prize, Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) and Odds of Winning:
- Prize:The prize includes the following:
- A pair (2) of season tickets for every LSU Athletics home event for the next two (2) seasons (collective “Games”). The LSU Athletics sports include: football, baseball, softball, men’s and women’s basketball, and gymnastics.
- And one (1) $1,000 Gift Certificate to LSUShop.net.
- Total ARV: The total ARV is approximately $5000.00.
- Odds of Winning: The odds of winning the prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
- General Information: Only the prize stated in these Official Rules will be awarded. If, for any reason, more prize notifications are sent (or more claims received) than the number of prizes offered as set forth in these Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to award the intended number of prizes through a random drawing from among all eligible prize claims received. Limit one (1) prize per person/household. No other prize substitution or exchange will be allowed, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of a prize or force majeure.
- Ticket Information: Tickets must be used on date(s) specified by Sponsor or prize will be forfeited. In the event any Game is cancelled for reasons outside of the Sponsor’s control, the tickets for that Game will be forfeited and no other compensation will be provided for that Game. Seat locations at the games shall be determined in the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Transportation, meals, beverages, gratuities, souvenirs, personal incidentals, and any other expenses not specified as a part of the prize stated herein will not be included. Game dates and times are subject to change. The terms and conditions of the tickets awarded as part of the prize will govern in the event any Game is not played due to weather conditions, and Acts of God, and act of terrorism, civil disturbance or any other reasons. The winner and his/her guest(s) agree to comply with all applicable stadium and sports venue regulations in connection with the prize. Sponsor reserves the right to remove or to deny entry to any winner and/or his/her guest(s) who engages in non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the game. Sponsor will be not responsible for weather conditions, Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage, or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of any Game.
- Winner Verification and Notification: The potential winners are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Announcement and instructions for the prizes will be sent by private message to the potential prize winner’s Facebook post, including requesting the potential winners to provide his/her complete first and last name (no initials), e-mail address, physical mailing address, telephone number, date of birth and Social Security Number. Once the potential winners’ initial information is received, Sponsor will send an email within approximately twenty-four (24) hours with further instructions on how to claim the prize(s), and the potential winners have forty-eight (48) hours to respond to the Sponsor email with the requested information or the prize, may, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion, be forfeited. Each entrant is responsible for monitoring his/her Facebook account for prize notification and receipt or other communications related to this Sweepstakes.”
The potential winner will be required to complete and sign an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Release, and, where legal, a Publicity Release. If a potential winner is disqualified, found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, the prize may be forfeited, and in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, the forfeited prize may be awarded to an alternate winner, selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. All federal, state, and local taxes imposed on the acceptance of a prize are solely the responsibility of each winner. Sponsor will issue an IRS Form 1099-MISC to the winner.
Sponsor will attempt to notify each potential winner as set forth above, but Sponsor is not responsible for any undelivered Direct Messages, e-mails, or other attempts at contact, including without limitation e-mails that are not received because of a winner’s privacy or spam filter settings which can divert any Sweepstakes e-mail, including any winner notification e-mail, to a spam or junk folder. The right to receive a prize is non-assignable, non-transferable, and no prize substitution or exchange will be allowed, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Any and all other costs and expenses not expressly stated herein are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Limitation of Liability: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, prize suppliers, LSU, NCAA, SEC and each of their respective agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders and employees (collectively, “Released Parties”) from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions and any liability caused in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance, possession, use, misuse or nonuse of any prize that may be awarded. Released Parties are not responsible for technical, computer, mechanical, printing, typographical, human or other errors relating to or that may arise in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors that may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, the announcement of the prize or in any Sweepstakes-related materials; any injury or damage, whether personal or property, to entrants or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting a prize; or for transactions, or mail that is lost, stolen, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled, undelivered, delayed, illegible or postage-due or for applications, transactions that fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported or transmitted late or incorrectly or are lost for any reason including computer, paper transfer, human or other error. If, in the Sponsor’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if computer viruses, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or technical difficulties or failures compromise, corrupt, or affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and/or void any entries submitted fraudulently, to modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, or to terminate the Sweepstakes and conduct a random drawing and award the prize using all eligible non-suspect entries received as of the termination date. As a condition of entering the Sweepstakes, participant agrees that (1) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (2) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (3) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, and in no event shall entrant be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees or other legal costs. Sponsor reserves the right to modify Prize award procedures.
- Governing Law: The Sweepstakes and Official Rules shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Louisiana without regards to its principles of conflicts of law. Jurisdiction and venue shall be solely within the State of Louisiana relating to the administration of the Sweepstakes.
- Winner Confirmation: To request the name of the prize winner, send an email with subject line to: “Hancock Whitney 2019 LSU Golden Ticket Sweepstakes Official Rules” to Janel.Evans@hancockwhitney.com. Requests must be received no later than November 30, 2019. The prize winner’s name will be provided when the drawing has been conducted and the winner verified.