This email form is for general questions that do not contain sensitive information (account numbers, social security numbers, account balances, etc.) and that are not time sensitive. Any sensitive information will be deleted from the submission and result in a call back from our contact center.
- Can someone explain the fees on my account?
- Will you change my contact record i.e. name, address, phone, email.
- Can you provide or change my Online Banking password and/or username?
- Can you close my debit card or help me dispute unauthorized charges?
- I recently made a deposit but I do not see a record of it. Can someone check on this for me?
You can also get answers quickly by visiting our Frequently Asked Questions.
P.O. Box 4019
Gulfport, MS 39502
P.O. Box 61260
New Orleans, LA 70161
Do You Have a Dispute with your Loan?
You have certain rights under federal law related to resolving errors and requesting information about your account. In order to take full advantage of these rights, you must write to this address to assert an error or request information about your account.
Please be sure to include your full name and account number and a description of the error you believe has occured or the information requested in connection with your account.
Address for Loan Errors and Information Requests
Hancock and Whitney Bank
Loan Error Resolution and Information Requests
c/o Compliance Dept.
228 St. Charles Ave., Suite 530
New Orleans, LA 70130