Platinum Rewards Credit Card
Credit cards don't have to be complicated.
Enjoy the convenience, flexibility and purchasing power of a Visa® Platinum Credit Card. Earn reward points redeemable for cash back, travel, gift cards and more. Plus, new cardholders can take advantage of low introductory interest rates.
Call 1-800-965-5626 or visit a branch near you to apply.
Choose 1% Cash Back on Everyday Purchases2
With our Visa Platinum Credit Card, you can earn reward points on everyday purchases like gas, groceries and restaurants. In our Points Plus Rewards program, new cardholders are automatically enrolled. Get 1 reward point for every dollar you spend beginning with your first purchase2. Watch how quickly your points add up and redeem them for 1% cash back, products, travel, gift cards and more!
Points Plus Rewards
With our Visa® Points Plus Rewards program, you can earn points on the purchases you make everyday on your Hancock or Whitney Points Plus Credit Card. New credit card cardholders are automatically enrolled, so you will start earning rewards points from your very first eligible credit card transaction2. Redeem your rewards anytime for cash back, travel, hotel stays, gift cards and more3.
How Points Add Up
Earn one (1) Reward Point per one dollar ($1) spent on all eligible credit card transactions2 using your VISA® Points Plus Credit Card.
Visit our Points Plus rewards pages at hancockpointsplus.com or whitneypointsplus.com to check your current points total and plan for your next exciting reward.You may also contact our Points Plus Customer Service Center Monday-Friday 8am to 8pm CST and Saturday-Sunday 8am to 7pm CST: Hancock Customers 1-800-381-9046, Whitney Customers 1-888-331-1057.
Save on Interest
Low rates for new cardholders. 0% introductory APR on purchases for 7 billing cycles after account opening1, then 13.24% to 17.99% APR after.
1.90% introductory APR on balance transfers for 12 billing cycles after account opening1, then 13.24% to 17.99% APR after.
CardManager puts the power of credit card account management in your hands. You can view your card account history, set account based alerts, view statements online, pay your credit card bill and much more. Manage your credit card account from anywhere at anytime.
Only pay for what you’ve purchased. Shop online or in-store knowing you're protected from most unauthorized use of your card or account information.4 Purchase security let's you shop with confidence. Virtually everything you buy with your Visa credit card is protected from theft or damage for up to 90 days after the purchase date.3
Emergency Cash & Card Replacement
No cash, no card? No problem. If you’ve lost your card or need an emergency cash advance, you always have help ⎼ 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Hancock or Hancock Bank Visa® credit cards are issued by Whitney Bank. “Hancock Bank” is the trade name used by Whitney Bank in offering and providing banking products and services through Whitney Bank’s locations in Mississippi, Alabama, and Florida. Therefore, Whitney Bank will own all approved credit card accounts and sponsor any related rewards programs.
- 1 Introductory and Regular Annual Percentage Rates: For the first seven complete billing cycles after your account is opened, the Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Purchases made under your account will be 0.00%. For the first twelve complete billing cycles after your account is opened, the Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Balance Transfers made under your account will be 1.90%. We will deem your account to be opened 10 days after we mail your credit card to you. Beginning on the first day of the eighth complete billing cycle after your account is opened for Purchases, your APR will be from 13.24% to 17.99%, based on your creditworthiness when you open your account. Beginning on the first day of the thirteenth complete billing cycle after your account is opened for Balance Transfers, your APR will be from 13.24% to 17.99%, based on your creditworthiness when you open your account. These APRs will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. The Index is The Wall Street Journal U.S. Prime Rate as designated in the “Money Rates” section of The Wall Street Journal. The current APR for Purchases and Balance Transfers for the Platinum Card is 13.24% to 17.99%, effective as of 07/01/16. The APR for Cash Advances will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. The Index is The Wall Street Journal U.S. Prime Rate as designated in the “Money Rates” section of The Wall Street Journal. The current APR for Cash Advances for the Platinum Card is 18%, as of 07/01/16. Any change in the Index will result in a change in the APRs for Purchases, Balance Transfers and Cash Advances. Also, there is no time period within which you may pay to avoid the assessment of interest on Balance Transfers or Cash Advances because interest will accrue on any Balance Transfer from the posting date and on Cash Advances from the date of the transaction until it is paid in full. Additionally, a Balance Transfer Fee of 3% of the amount of each balance transfer up to a maximum of $50 per Balance Transfer, and a Cash Advance Fee of 3% of the amount of each cash advance will apply.
- 2 To earn rewards points, purchases must be eligible credit card transactions. Eligible credit card transactions include any signature-based transaction made using your credit card account, net of any returns, credits or adjustments. Purchases that are initiated fraudulently or with a lost, stolen, counterfeit or cancelled card, gaming-related purchases, cash access transactions (such as, but not limited to, cash advances, the purchase of travelers cheques, money orders or cashier's checks), cash access transactions designated as purchases and account fees or finance charges, if any, are not eligible credit card transactions. In addition, PIN-based transactions made using your credit card account are not eligible credit card transactions. Other restrictions may apply.
- For information about rewards points, cash back or other rewards, visit www.hancockpointsplus.com or www.whitneypointsplus.com. You may also contact one of our dedicated Call Center agents: Hancock Customers 1-800-381-9046, Whitney Customers 1-888-331-1057.
- 3 A complete description of these benefits, including any limitations and applicable third party fees, will be provided at the time the card is issued.
- 4 Visa® Zero Liability Policy covers U.S.-issued cards only and does not apply to ATM transactions, PIN transactions not processed by Visa or certain commercial card transactions. You must notify your card issuer promptly of any unauthorized use. Consult your issuer for additional details or visit www.visa.com/security.