Once again, our resolve has been tested by the winds of nature as Hurricane Ida dealt a crushing blow to communities in southeast Louisiana. Homes, businesses, families and livelihoods were all upended when the Category 4 storm came ashore on the Louisiana coast and made its destructive trek through the state.
We understand the difficulties many are facing in the aftermath of Hurricane Ida. We want you to know that we're right by your side and ready to help. As rebuilding begins, we’re offering deferrals on payments for credit cards and many personal and business loans. Additionally, recovery loans with special rates and terms for impacted residents in FEMA designated disaster areas in Louisiana are now available.
Loan Deferrals and Forbearances
- Personal and Small Business Loan clients may be eligible for payment deferrals.
- Personal and Small Business Credit Card clients may be eligible for a payment deferral for payments through the end of October 2021.
- Residential Mortgage clients may be eligible to receive a 90-day forbearance and should call 888-354-4321 or contact LoanMitigation@hancockwhitney.com to submit a request.
Consumer and Small Business Recovery Assistance Loans
- Consumer and Small Business Recovery Assistance Loans: New unsecured personal and business loans with no up-front fees and no payments for 90 days are available.
- Special introductory rates for Preferred Lines of Credit and Small Business Lines of Credit are available.
- Retired Hancock Whitney Associates Recovery Assistance Loans: Impacted Louisiana Hancock Whitney retired associates may be eligible for special associate loans.
- Residential Mortgage Offer: Up to $500 off closing costs for new residential mortgages. Contact a Mortgage Lender for more information and details. Other terms and conditions apply.
Except where otherwise noted, please contact your banker, or call 800-448-8812 (8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. CT Monday-Friday) or visit a financial center by October 31, 2021 to submit a request or apply for a loan.
ATM and Other Fees
- Available Hancock Whitney ATMs are always fee-free for Hancock Whitney debit cards.
- If you are having difficulties and need to speak to us regarding your deposit fees, please contact your nearby financial center or call 800-448-8812.
Together We Rebuild
Our hearts go out to everyone affected by this disaster, and we pledge to be there shoulder-to-shoulder with you as we rebuild our communities. We’ll work hard every day to exceed your expectations and live the Commitment to Service instilled by our founders over 100 years ago.
Loan assistance offers are available to clients and residents in the FEMA Designated Disaster Area noted in red on the Louisiana map. Loan assistance and offers are subject to change without notice. Must request deferral or apply for offers by 10/31/21.
Hancock Whitney Bank, Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. All loans and accounts are subject to credit approval. Terms and conditions apply.