Welcome to the Markets and Economic Update, provided by the Hancock Whitney Investments team as an informational resource for clients and individuals who are interested in hearing our perspectives on current economic issues.
David Lundgren leads this month’s call, during another volatile period in the market.
- Paul Teten provides an update on U.S. economic trends, global growth and how that may impact the U.S.
- Richard Chauvin talks about the G20 Summit and where relations with China stand regarding tariffs and trade.
- We have seen a 30% drop in the price of oil over the past two months. Austin Zaunbrecher discusses this decline and shares his thoughts about the outlook for this commodity.
- Jeff Tanguis talks about interest rates, the yield-curve, the Fed, and what we can expect to see in the last month of 2018.
- It was a difficult October, but most major market indices made small gains in November. Greg Hodlewsky gives us details on the recent market volatility and what could happen in December.
Click the "play" arrow below to listen to the recorded session and learn more:
|NO BANK GUARANTEE||NOT A DEPOSIT||MAY LOSE VALUE||NOT FDIC INSURED|
|NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY|