When passion and infinite possibilities are involved, a year can seem like a single moment. While 11 years of volunteer service may seem like a long time to some, it’s a mere drop in the bucket to Angela Dunn. The 39-year-old Alabamian smiles slowly when recalling the numerous fundraisers, telethons, special events, and general company outings she’s participated in as a supporter of the Boys and Girls Club of South Alabama, and as a Hancock Whitney Community Connection participant.
As state and local leaders ease some of the limitations put in place due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we’re pleased to welcome you back into the lobbies of most of our financial centers.
But while we’re happy that our local economies are gradually reopening for business, we also recognize that our “new normal” is quite different than what we experienced just a few weeks ago.
At Hancock Whitney, the health and safety of our clients and associates is our top priority, which is why we’ve instituted a number of important steps to keep you and our associates safe:
- CDC guidelines for cleaning and sanitizing our lobbies are being observed.
- High-touch areas, including counters, door handles, client waiting areas and restrooms, are being cleaned and sanitized frequently throughout the business day.
- Walk-in traffic in our lobbies is limited to the number of people that can safely maintain social distancing of six feet.
- We’ve installed health shields at our desks and teller counters, and we’re providing hand-sanitizing supplies and using floor markers to designate safe social distancing.
- When you visit our financial centers, we request that you wear a face covering where required by state and local officials. Our associates may also wear masks for protection according to CDC recommendations.
Our drive-thru facilities and banking by appointment continue to be available. To make an appointment with a banker, please contact your local financial center directly. If you’re not able to visit a lobby, we offer many “contactless” ways to bank:
- Use our Mobile App to deposit checks, check balances, pay bills, transfer money between accounts, and manage alerts.
- Make contactless purchases in-app, online and in stores with your debit and credit card using the mobile wallet feature on your smartphone.
- Open a new account online.
- Visit hancockwhitney.com to check balances, pay bills, apply for a loan or credit card, transfer money between accounts, and manage alerts.
- Stop by our ATMs to get cash or check balances.
As always, if there is anything we can help you with, from opening an account to setting up mobile or online banking, please contact us:
- Call your banker or local financial center for assistance and lobby hours.
- Client Contact Center: 1-800-448-8812
- Treasury Services support: 1-866-594-2304
- Hancock Whitney Investment Services: 1-800-385-4188
Moving forward together
Helping our clients feel confident about their financial futures is our most important job, and we’re committed to doing that job safely. Just as we have for over 120 years, we’re working together to care for businesses, families and our communities. Please continue to visit the COVID-19 page on our website for the latest information about special assistance options, government stimulus programs, and CDC recommendations.
We are delighted to serve you safely in person, online, or over the phone, and we thank you for your trust in Hancock Whitney.