Welcome to the 2020 Year in Review and 2021 Outlook, a special report from the Hancock Whitney Asset Management Leadership Team. Every January, our team is pleased to provide information and perspectives about the year that has just ended and what could be in store for the markets and economy in the year ahead.
- The 2020 Review looks back at this unprecedented year and focuses on the untold stories that could influence the economy in 2021.
- Our look ahead at 2021 considers some key themes:
- Rising COVID-19 case counts are in a race with vaccine distribution. When will we reach herd immunity?
- As the political climate shifts, are policy changes likely?
- What is the overall outlook for economic growth for 2021?
- After an incredible stock market rebound, will the rally continue, and what segments will lead?
- Will long term interest rates continue to climb?
- How will the impact of Fed policy and growing deficits affect the interest rate outlook?
|NO BANK GUARANTEE||NOT A DEPOSIT||MAY LOSE VALUE||NOT FDIC INSURED|
|NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY|