Each month, senior leaders of Hancock Whitney's Asset Management team discuss the latest news and events that impact markets and the economy.
The team reviews the stronger than expected 3rd Quarter GDP report and provides an outlook for the economy in the 4th Quarter and into 2024.
Watch and listen to the webinar:
- A look at the expanding federal deficit and the unsustainable current fiscal policy position. Also, the team offers opinions on how fiscal policy has impacted bond yields and the economy.
- Commentary on the most recent Fed meeting and how the recent jump in long term rates may influence monetary policy.
- The Fed’s statements regarding future rate hikes.
- Why the stock market isn’t reacting positively to the better than expected 3rd Quarter earnings results.
- Are more attractive bond yields impacting stock returns?
- Discussion of the new speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives: what we know about him and what this could mean for appropriations bills, supplemental funding requests, and the likelihood of passage of a continuing resolution to keep the government from closing on November 17.
Let the Hancock Whitney Asset Management team provide guidance and expertise to help you achieve your investment goals.
The information, views, opinions, and positions expressed by the author(s), presenter(s), and/or presented in the article are those of the author or individual who made the statement and do not necessarily reflect the policies, views, opinions, and positions of Hancock Whitney Bank. Hancock Whitney makes no representations as to the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, suitability, or validity of any information presented.
This information is general in nature and is provided for educational purposes only. Information provided and statements made should not be relied on or interpreted as accounting, financial planning, investment, legal, or tax advice. Hancock Whitney Bank encourages you to consult a professional for advice applicable to your specific situation.
Hancock Whitney Bank offers investment products, which may include asset management accounts, as part of its Wealth Management Services. Hancock Whitney Bank is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hancock Whitney Corporation.
Investment and Insurance Products:
NO BANK GUARANTEE │ NOT A DEPOSIT │ MAY LOSE VALUE │ NOT FDIC INSURED │ NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY