Do you like the ease and flexibility of Same Day ACH for business payments, but wish you could use this convenient payment method for larger transactions? Now you can.
The National Automated Clearing House Association (NACHA), the governing body for Automated Clearing House or ACH payments, has substantially increased the same day ACH transaction dollar limit to $100,000 per transaction.
How same day ACH works
Same day ACH payments can be sent to or collected by any bank account in the country. Banks are required to receive same day ACH payments and update all accounts that day. If a same day ACH transaction is initiated within the designated cutoff times, it will be sent and posted the same day.
Same day ACH can be used for a variety of payment types:
Payments to Employees
- Emergency payroll (as well as bonuses and off-cycle payroll)
- Reimbursements to employees (to cover out-of-pocket expenses)
Payments to Vendors
- Faster B2B invoice payments (goods held until payment is received)
- Reduce cost of materials (to take advantage of early payment discounts)
Payments to Clients
- Expedited B2C payments (refunds, rebates or insurance payouts)
- Accept C2B payments on due date (client does not incur late fees)
Same day ACH is a great payment solution if you need more flexibility, faster payments or simply want to ensure that payments are made on time. It doesn’t replace the traditional uses of ACH for transactions such as payroll and other predictable payments, but it will provide faster delivery for many kinds of business payments.
Our Treasury Services team would love to hear more about your business and is ready to help you get started with same day ACH services. Contact Treasury Services today at 866-594-2304.