Preferred Business Checking
A feature-rich account ideal for established and growing businesses with moderate transaction activity and balances or banking relationships that can offset the service charge.
- No monthly service charge for the first 30 days1
- First order of 50 checks free or 25% off of your choice of business check packages
- A Personal Access Checking account for one owner with no monthly service charge
- Elevated call priority — priority access to our call center with little or no wait times
- Ability to add overdraft protection through a Business Line of Credit or savings account2
- Visa® Debit Card with higher limits
- Up to 750 monthly transactions3
- Up to $40,000 in monthly cash deposits4
- Online statements with email notifications, or you can request mailed statements
Preferred Business Checking lets you take more control of your cash flow with convenient banking channels, enhanced security, elevated call priority and a personal account with no monthly service charge.
Pair with Merchant Services for next-day cash funding to help keep your business running smoothly, no matter what the day throws your way.
After the first month, save the $15 monthly service charge when you:
- Keep a $5,000 minimum daily balance, or
- Maintain a combined balance of $25,000 or more in loans and deposits, including your personal accounts5, or
- $2,000 in monthly business credit card purchases, or
- Have an active Merchant Services account with us.
- Grant varying levels of access to key users – even your CPA – and closely monitor account activity
- For additional security, ATM access can be removed from employee cards
- Send direct deposit to employees securely, on time and directly into their accounts6
- Apple PayTM access for secure purchases in stores, in apps and on the web
- Interface with software like Quicken® and QuickBooks®
- Schedule and automate electronic tax payments from your computer6
- Bill Pay Expedited Payment lets you meet last-minute payment deadlines without the hassle of overnight shipping7
Every account comes with:
Not sure if this account is right for your business?
Our side-by-side comparison will help you sort through the details.
1There is a $50 minimum deposit to open account. A $20 fee applies if account is closed within 360 days of opening account.
2There is a $10 transfer fee for this service.
3 After 750 transactions, a fee of $.50 for each transaction over 750 applies.
4If account exceeds $40,000 in cash deposits in a month, a charge of $.15 per $100 in cash deposits will apply.
5Combined balance includes combination of deposits, loans and lines of credit balances, and includes consumer accounts. Excludes Certificates of Deposit.
6Direct deposit services and tax payments subject to application and credit approval, and accessed through Business Online Banking. Direct deposit service is $9.95/month for up to 25 ACH transactions and $1 for each transaction over 25. Tax payment service is $9.95 per month.
7Additional fees apply for this service.
Apple is a trademark of Apple Inc.
QuickBooks and Quicken are registered trademarks of Intuit, Inc.