Advanced Browser Protection
Get Advanced Internet Security, absolutely free!
Because your security is important to us, we encrypt every online banking session on our site. To help protect you against online fraud and identity theft, we offer a free download of Trusteer’s Rapport. Rapport is a simple yet powerful plug-in. It locks down your browser before unauthorized software can access your personal and business information or send webmail, online payments or other funds to fraudulent sites--something most antivirus software can’t do.
- Works with your antivirus software and firewall.
- Guards against e-fraud in ways your antivirus can't.
- Protects usernames, passwords and other login information on any site.
- Installs in seconds and doesn't slow browsing.
Select Your Rapport Download:
|Windows - Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 (R1 & R2)|
|MAC OS X El Captain (10.11)|
|MAC OS Sierra (10.12)|
Rapport Installation Instructions:
Installing Rapport will not disrupt your online activity; you won’t have to reboot your computer or even restart your browser. Just complete these simple steps:
- Step 1: Click here http://download.trusteer.com/Vbe9Eu2kv/RapportSetup.exe (For Mac versions, see below) to download Rapport. Click Run or Save when prompted. If you click Save, double-click on the file once the download is complete.
Rapport for Mac users:
MAC OS X El Capitain (10.11) http://download.trusteer.com/Vbe9Eu2kv/leopard/Rapport.dmg and
MAC OS Sierra (10.12) http://download.trusteer.com/Vbe9Eu2kv/leopard/Rapport.dmg display
- Step 2: A window will appear regarding firewall or antivirus software alerts. Click OK. Rapport will begin downloading.
- Step 3: Check the box at the bottom of the next screen to allow Rapport to send security and error reports to Trusteer. Click Install.
|Frequently Asked Questions|
|Email Technical Support|
|Trusteer for Home Users|
By downloading and installing Trusteer Rapport, you are agreeing to their terms and conditions. Hancock and Whitney Bank is not responsible for, nor do we guarantee, the content or services associated with this product.