Essential Business Checking
Well-suited for new businesses and sole proprietors or other business types with few monthly transactions and that maintain lower balances.
- No monthly service charge1
- 10% discount on first order of your check package
- Ability to add overdraft protection through a Business Line of Credit or savings account2
- Up to 100 monthly transactions3
- Up to $5,000 in monthly cash deposits4
- Online statements with email notifications5
Essential Business Checking gives you convenient banking channels and enhanced security.
Pair with Merchant Services for next-day cash funding to help keep your business running smoothly, no matter what the day throws your way.
- For additional security, ATM access can be removed from employee cards
- Our secure Mobile App does not store data on your phone so your financial information is protected
- Apple PayTM access for secure purchases in stores, in apps and on the web
- Interface with software like Quicken® and QuickBooks®
Every account comes with:
Not sure if this account is right for your business?
Our side-by-side comparison will help you sort through the details.
1There is a $50 minimum deposit to open account. A $20 fee applies if account is closed within 180 days of opening account.
2There is a $10 transfer fee for this service.
3 After 100 transactions, a fee of $.50 for each transaction over 100 applies.
4If account exceeds $5,000 in cash deposits in a month, a charge of $.15 per $100 in cash deposits will apply.
5There is a $3.00 monthly fee for mailed statements.
Apple Pay is a trademark of Apple Inc.
QuickBooks and Quicken are registered trademarks of Intuit, Inc.