Each month, senior leaders of Hancock Whitney's Asset Management team discuss the latest news and events that impact markets and the economy.
There are positive trends regarding economic growth and inflation, but is a recession still likely in the short term?
Watch and listen to the webinar:
- Labor conditions both nationally and regionally remain very tight, however trends indicate slight easing.
- Favorable inflation trends indicate a possible pause for the Fed. The market has priced in 4-5 rate cuts in 2024. Why? What are they seeing?
- Equity Review – Has breadth improved? How are earnings looking? Can the run continue?
- Bond Market Review – What is the long term impact of recent inflation and economic trends?
- Congress has a significant amount of legislation to work through prior to September 30. How is this progressing?
- Labor Market – What we're seeing in our own hiring efforts and the actions we are taking to respond to the current labor markets.
The Hancock Whitney Asset Management team is ready to help you achieve your financial goals and dreams.
The information, views, opinions, and positions expressed by the author(s), presenter(s), and/or presented in the article are those of the author or individual who made the statement and do not necessarily reflect the policies, views, opinions, and positions of Hancock Whitney Bank. Hancock Whitney makes no representations as to the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, suitability, or validity of any information presented.
This information is general in nature and is provided for educational purposes only. Information provided and statements made should not be relied on or interpreted as accounting, financial planning, investment, legal, or tax advice. Hancock Whitney Bank encourages you to consult a professional for advice applicable to your specific situation.
Hancock Whitney Bank offers investment products, which may include asset management accounts, as part of its Wealth Management Services. Hancock Whitney Bank is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hancock Whitney Corporation.
Investment and Insurance Products:
|NO BANK GUARANTEE||NOT A DEPOSIT||MAY LOSE VALUE||NOT FDIC INSURED|
|NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY|