Each month, senior leaders of Hancock Whitney's Asset Management team discuss the latest news and events that impact markets and the economy.
We update the economy for Q3 2023 and the remainder of the year. Also, the latest trends on inflation and employment, and the likelihood of a recession in the upcoming quarters are discussed.
Watch and listen to the webinar:
- Has inflation cooled sufficiently that the Fed has raised rates for the last time this cycle? Will rates be cut any time soon?
- Bond market review: How recent inflation and economic growth trends have impacted longer rates.
- Equity market update from August: Market breadth has narrowed again…what does this mean and why?
- Congress has a lot of work to do before September 30. Is a government shutdown in our future? What regulatory developments have emerged from the Supreme Court and the Administration, and what are the potential impacts to industry?
- China has experienced tremendous growth for the last couple of decades, but they seem to be struggling on many fronts right now – growth has clearly slowed. What is going on?
- The latest from the Russia/Ukraine conflict
Our knowledgeable and experienced Asset Management team is ready to provide guidance to help you reach your financial goals.
The information, views, opinions, and positions expressed by the author(s), presenter(s), and/or presented in the article are those of the author or individual who made the statement and do not necessarily reflect the policies, views, opinions, and positions of Hancock Whitney Bank. Hancock Whitney makes no representations as to the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, suitability, or validity of any information presented.
This information is general in nature and is provided for educational purposes only. Information provided and statements made should not be relied on or interpreted as accounting, financial planning, investment, legal, or tax advice. Hancock Whitney Bank encourages you to consult a professional for advice applicable to your specific situation.
Hancock Whitney Bank offers investment products, which may include asset management accounts, as part of its Wealth Management Services. Hancock Whitney Bank is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hancock Whitney Corporation.
Investment and Insurance Products:
|NO BANK GUARANTEE||NOT A DEPOSIT||MAY LOSE VALUE||NOT FDIC INSURED|
|NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY|